Sunday 6 January 2008

The Art of Letting Go.


My buddy Hannah's 2007 Top 5.
I promised posts and music from friends with better taste than myself when I started this blog so here is one.

"At some stage in the year I have been obsessed with all these tracks."

Supermayer The Art of Letting Go
(Kompakt 2007)
[buy]
Lets get to it. Relax. Let me go.
Pop music courtesy of techno-heads Superpitcher and Michael Mayer.

Gaiser v Hearthrob Nasty Girl
(M_nus 2007) [buy]
Severe rumbling bass and dirty vocal.

Justus Köhncke Elan [Prins Thomas remix]
(Kompakt 2007) [buy]
Lush strings and a nice warm bass punching.

Cobblestone Jazz Put The Lime In The Coconut [live]
(Wagon Repair 2007) [buy]
Frantic improvised tech.no. What three men, a synth, vocoder and some synced-up laptops can really do!

Martin Buttrich Hunter
(Cocoon 2007) [buy]
Undoubtedly one of biggest techno tracks of the year.

You really should buy every single one of these insanely hot tracks pure and uncompressed. [Beatport]
Thanks for the list Hannah.

No comments: